Oct 22, 2018 :: Monday
Updated At: June 20, 2016 PDT
1989 Fleetwood Bounder in Ypsilanti, MI
1989 Fleetwood Bounder
1989 Fleetwood Bounder motorhome in good condition
32 feet in overall length and classified as a 'Class-A' motorhome with several options
Equipped with a 454 Chevrolet 8-Cylinder gas Engine and Chassis plus with an Automatic transmission
Currently with 33,000 actual miles
Both the Interior and Exterior are in excellent condition as well
Sleeps 6 comfortably within!
Standard features include.-
- A 4-Burner Stove
- Dual LP Gas Bottles
- A Gas or Electric 5.0 cu ft Refrigerator
- Forced Air Furnace runs, but bad Bearing on the fan (screeches)
- 10-inch Color TV with a VCR Recorder
- Roof-mounted TV Antenna
- 6.0 gallons of a Hot Water heater with DSI
- Sink, Shower and Stool
- Both Grey & Black Water Holding tanks
- Ducted and roof-mounted Air Conditioner unit (needs recharging)
- Generator turns over, but does not start-up
And much more...!
Note. This Unit is currently parked in Paris, Michigan since 2005 and has been used every Summer Season since owned
The Engine had started-up fine each year with absolutely no issues whatsoever!
This is a must see 'Class-A' motorhome and everything within works well
Currently located in Ypsilanti, MI.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Stock Number: R137850V